Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to our online newsletter/ August '09

Thanks to our readers, our first issue The Copper Kettle (sent out via snail mail) was a big hit. Thank you dear readers for your encouragement. You have blessed me more than you know. =)

A lil' background: I first started a newsletter filled with recipes & hints back several years ago..it was called Kitchen Tips Unlimited. It was published in print form. And eventually was placed on the web. Eventually, I had to give up my site due to the webhost company going completely html...which my skill level was nada back then... I wasn't happy about this new way of doing things so I pulled out completely. I could have gone on with a "paper issue" but I think I was tired. Needless to say, many of my readers weren't happy with my choice.

This time 'round, I'm more inspired to stick with it. I love to share recipes and hints with my readers~ along with many more features... so you're invited to come along... you might find something that interests you too!


Welcome to The Copper Kettle News!

No comments:

Post a Comment